Casselton Youth Basketball Association (CYBA) Overview
The mission of CYBA, a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation, is to expand basketball opportunities for the Casselton area youth and provide competitive basketball experiences that align with a player’s current skill level. We will seek to develop and promote the ideals of good sportsmanship, honesty, loyalty, courage and work ethic to all participating players.
CYBA is a member of the Fargo-Moorhead Youth Basketball League, FMYBL, which currently consists of Central Cass, Fargo North, Fargo Oak Grove, West Fargo, Dilworth-Glyndon-Felton, Moorhead and Shanley.
- Boys and Girls-Grades K-2 programming
- Boys-Grades 3rd through 8th are eligible to play
- Girls-Grades 3rd through 6th are eligible to play
- 2 practices per week
- 12-14 Saturday league games in the metro area
- Cost-$100/player, $75/player for families with 2 players, $50/player for families with 3+ players
- Scholarships (confidential) are available
- Grade representatives, in addition to coaches, are assigned to all teams
CYBA Sponsorship Benefits
- Helps defray court costs for league games
- Assists in providing scholarships for kids in need
- Company logo or name on CYBA shooting shirts-150 shooting shirts last year
- Company logo or name on the annual CYBA banner displayed at all FMYBL games hosted in Casselton and at CYBA travel basketball tournament in January
- Company logo or name at CYBA website
- Company logo or name in thank you advertisement in the Cass County Reporter
Thank you for considering a $250 sponsorship of CYBA teams and players. We are also looking for a storage location for around 15 20-gallon totes containing CYBA uniforms & apparel which would count as a sponsorship. Checks can be made payable to Casselton Youth Basketball Association and mailed to:
Casselton Youth Basketball Association
C/O Kelly Cruchet
PO Box 176
Casselton, ND 58012
Additionally, if this is your first time as a sponsor or if you have a new logo since last year, please send your logo to email@example.com by September 26, 2018 (the earlier the , the more visibility on the website during registration, which opens on August 28 th ). We will use a previous logo if you have sponsored before and do not have a new logo. If you have questions in advance of a CYBA board member contacting you, please call Kelly Cruchet at 701.367.6249. Thank you again for considering a storage/$250 sponsorship of CYBA!